- Crop circle reveals monument older than Stonehenge.
- A handful of recent discoveries has transformed our entire understanding of human history.
- Parasite in cat poop could be influencing our brain and reducing our fear of failure, study finds.
- Related: You are legion, for you are many.
- Earth’s moon could have been habitable 3.5 billion years ago.
- Psience fiction – an interview with the author of a new book on the paranormal in science fiction literature.
- I went to a Flat Earth fashion show and things got weird.
- Are billions of black holes behind some of the universe’s mysterious energy signals?
- In search of Loren Coleman, cryptozoology’s living legend.
- This guy spent a week inside Italian catacombs taking photos of corpses (warning: images of dead people).
- Branded and beaten: the children accused of witchcraft and murder.
- Icelandic elf sex is the best sex, apparently (NSFW).
- Video of the Day: A brief history of fake news.
Quote of the Day:
Hell is empty and all of the devils are here.