Who’s your mummy?
- Experts say recent ‘alien’ mummy study was deeply flawed and unethical.
- Do people actually believe humans are descended from aliens, and that there is a massive conspiracy to hide the truth? Well… these people do.
- Return of the flying saucers: a detailed look at the UFO sighting that started it all.
- Why we should think twice about colonizing space.
- Signs of life on Europa may be just beneath the surface.
- Did a rogue star change the make-up of our solar system?
- Winston Churchill took time off from World War II to work on saving Gibraltar’s apes because of prophecy about the end of British rule.
- “I hear dead people” – fashion editor embraces her sixth sense.
- Yes you were probably the one moving the Ouija board thingy.
- What is behind the belief in weeping Virgin Mary statues?
- A start-up backed by Peter Thiel has churned out 20,000 doses of magic mushrooms, and is making more.
- Why cosmology without philosophy is like a ship without a hull.
- Image(s) of the Day: the most spectacular astronomy images of 2018.
Thanks to Will.
Quote of the Day:
A candle loses none of its light by lighting another.