Well, they don’t call it the land Down Under for no reason…
- Archaeologists and astronomers solve the solar mystery of Chile’s Stonehenge.
- Why the ‘Stonehenge’ at Newgrange is the most exciting discovery in Ireland in 100 years.
- Ancient fairytales and myths are back in fashion – for telling it like it is.
- Mary Todd Lincoln died 136 years ago. Did the First Lady’s supernatural interests convince Abraham Lincoln to sign the Emancipation Proclamation?
- Donald Trump’s “chaos magic”: Author Gary Lachman on the far right’s links to occult philosophy.
- Related: Dark star rising – fascism and the occult meet in Russian philosopher Alexander Dugin.
- “There is no advantage to thinking” – reviewing Leon Festinger’s landmark book on belief systems, When Prophecy Fails.
- The secret history of Marxist alien hunters.
- NASA awards contract to study flying drones on Venus.
- Research suggests that humans could one day regrow limbs.
- The loudest sound ever heard.
- Researchers discover a quadrillion tons of diamonds in Earth’s deep crust.
- Unearthed stone tools and spearpoints in Texas add to the debate over who the first Americans were.
- Image of the Day: the spiders from Mars.
- Video of the Day: the most cinematic nuclear bomb footage you’ll ever see.
Quote of the Day:
The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.