Wow, those crop-art-making aliens are getting salty!
- Forget killer robots – autonomous weapons are already online.
- How to build a time machine.
- A massive, black sarcophagus has been unearthed in Egypt, and nobody know who’s inside. Horror writers, you’ve got this from here…
- Cousteau family members to investigate Nova Scotia’s Shag Harbour UFO incident.
- Do aliens feel the beat? Music sent into space for extraterrestrials to decode.
- Listen to the mournful wails of planets and moons.
- We are not our brain: how to break the spell of the neurosciences.
- Lightning can strike twice and people do call just when you’re thinking of them – but are such coincidences meaningful?
- Forest Service squashes fake ‘Sasquatch warning’.
- How people created ice in the desert 2000 years ago.
- The Stonehenge dead tell their stories.
- The ancient library where the books are under lock and key.
- Video of the Day: The war on consciousness, animated.
Quote of the Day:
Any kind of consciousness that is not related to the production or consumption of material goods is stigmatized in our society today.