Happy Independence Day America!
- Why can’t we find Planet Nine? Because you should be looking for Planet X, silly!
- These are the ways in which the world will (likely) end.
- Stonehenge builders used a ‘stone highway’ to transport megaliths.
- The Carnac Stones: A centuries-old enigma solved using ancient science.
- Jewelry from outer space: Hopewell culture made beads from meteoritic iron.
- Related: King Tut was buried with a dagger of ‘extraterrestrial origin’.
- The mysterious microbes in the sky.
- Exomoons: on the hunt for distant worlds.
- 17th-century German philosopher and mathematician Gottfried Leibniz was inspired by the I Ching when he devised the binary number system that now powers the modern computerized world.
- Facial recognition tech is no match for Juggalo make-up. Yeah, I think I’d rather be surveilled thanks…
- China’s new laser gun can zap you with a silent, carbonizing beam.
- Bowie’s ‘Space Oddity’ played at Men in Black birthday – but who are they?
- The ‘psychic’ octopus who correctly predicted all of Japan’s World Cup results was sent to market shortly before Japan was knocked out.
- Viewers say they can see God walking across the sky in this footage showing a shadowy shape surrounded by bright light in the clouds.
- Are ESP and psychokinesis really possible?
Quote of the Day:
All, too, will bear in mind this sacred principle, that though the will of the majority is in all cases to prevail, that will to be rightful must be reasonable; that the minority possess their equal rights, which equal law must protect, and to violate would be oppression.