- It’s World UFO Day – but after 71 years, the UFO phenomenon is as mysterious as ever.
- British defence experts spent 50 years trying to catch a UFO so they could employ alien technology to build superweapons, a declassified dossier reveals.
- Our skies are more watched than ever, so why are reported UFO sightings on the decline?
- How UFO reports change with the technology of the times.
- How ancient Inca mummies helped a soccer player who was banned from the World Cup.
- Göbekli Tepe added to UNESCO’s World Heritage list.
- The little known history of the Tarot.
- Five pioneering scientists who were spiritual mystics.
- The scientist who re-evaluated the Drake Equation still thinks alien life is out there.
- A huge meteorite just splashed into the ocean, and scientists want to find it.
- The high-tech deception of Deep Fake videos.
- Mystery over Delhi’s ‘house of mass hangings’ may be “linked to spiritual and mystical practices“.
- Is the secret to significantly longer life hidden in our cells?
- For years the mystery soda machine has dispensed bubbly drinks in Seattle’s Capitol Hill neighborhood. No one knows who put it there. No one knows who stocked it. Now it’s gone.
- Do you believe in magic?
- How to be sure you’re not living in a computer simulation.
Quote of the Day:
Only earthbound man still clings to the dark and poisoning superstition that his world is bounded by tthe nearest hill, his universe ends at river shore, his common humanity is enclosed in the tight circle of those who share his town or his views and the color of his skin.
It is your job, the task of young people in this world, to strip the last remnants of that ancient, cruel belief from the civilization of man.
Robert F. Kennedy