Start your week with some serenity…
- Nevada senator Harry Reid fought to save the government’s secret UFO program.
- Aliens may be rearranging stars to fight dark energy, awesome study suggests.
- Despite mainstream opposition, the controversial Younger Dryas comet impact theory persists.
- Germany’s ‘Stonehenge’ reveals evidence of human sacrifice.
- The lost standing stones of Devon are still hiding from archaeologists.
- Man creates ‘dreamcatcher‘ to help defeat sleep amnesia.
- Could psychedelics transform mental health?
- Exploring the hidden history of cannabis and the occult.
- How technology can repair our broken connection with nature.
- Elon Musk drawn into farting unicorn dispute with potter.
- How nuclear explosions were used to save the environment.
- Poop is raining from the sky in Canada, and the government says it’s not planes. Shit storm?
- Did CIA psychics predict a Trump presidency?
Quote of the Day:
Perhaps this world is a world in which children suffer, but we can lessen the number of suffering children, and if you do not do this, then who will do this?
Robert F. Kennedy