“We make our world significant by the courage of our questions and by the depth of our answers.”
- The three great mysteries of science.
- Unfair Algorithms got you down? Call in the Bias Detectives.
- A hypersonic flight between NY and London?
- Space Kingdom of Asgardia gets Head of State… Finally!
- Hayabusa-2 reaches asteroid with zero help from Space ‘King of Asgardia’.
- Has Germany’s fusion reactor captured a ‘star in a jar’?
- NSA hubs spying on a town near you.
- Musk sets his sights on education.
- A microguide to microdosing.
- Maverick inventor accuses NASA of cover-up.
- Was turquoise in Aztec art locally sourced?
- Charting planet formation.
- The coldest place on earth.
- The Predator returns.
- This week’s evidence of the looming robot uprising… ‘Bot recreates periodic table.
Quote of the Day:
“’What distinguishes our species is thought. The cerebral cortex is in a way a liberation. We need no longer be trapped in the genetically inherited behavior patterns of lizards and baboons: territoriality and aggression and dominance hierarchies. We are each of us largely responsible for what gets put in to our brains. For what as adults we wind up caring for and knowing about. No longer at the mercy of the reptile brain we can change ourselves. Think of the possibilities.’