Just in case you thought some people were over-hyping the return of fascism. Kill it with fire, now.
- New theory claims Stonehenge builders had knowledge of Pythagorean geometry, millennia before Pythagoras.
- The obsessive search for the Tasmanian Tiger.
- 13th century manuscript in Vatican Library has illustration of a cockatoo, centuries before Europeans are first recorded to have visited Australia.
- How the Germans went crazy for witch hunts.
- If extraterrestrials are out there, why haven’t we found them?
- Has this start-up cracked the secret to fusion energy?
- Changing your mind – Michael Pollan talks to Joe Rogan about the new science of psychedelics.
- Don’t buy into the backlash against meditation – the science is clear on its benefits.
- Real-life ‘Schrödinger’s cats’ probe the boundary of the quantum world.
- The Martian dust storm has covered the entire planet.
- Future astronauts must perform surgery in space – and it will be gross.
- Debate rages over true meaning of Aztec sun stone.
- The forgotten culture that built America’s “pyramids” of dirt.
- Does photo reveal Bigfoot?
- Archaeologists find mysterious ‘devil coins‘ hidden under Abbey floor.
Thanks to @AnomalistNews.
Quote of the Day:
The universe is not indifferent, because I am in it.