- Photos reveal giant Easter Island statues are covered in mysterious symbols.
- The tarot is undergoing a revival, thanks to Brexit, Trump and Dior.
- Ayahuasca, the psychedelic antidepressant?
- In upstate New York, a DMT-inspired psychedelic temple rises.
- Stephen Hawking’s voice was beamed into space as his ashes were laid to rest. Ummmmmm….
- Want to breathe on Mars? A sea-dwelling bacteria could make that possible.
- Two years ago, NASA dismissed and mocked an amateur’s criticisms of its asteroid database. Now Nathan Myhrvold is back, and his papers have passed peer review.
- Could alien life be hiding on a distant moon?
- The next plague is coming. Is America ready?
- Where have all the insects gone?
- Storm brings rain of octopus, starfish and prawns to Chinese city.
- Rise of the machines: has technology evolved beyond our control?
- Video of the Day: Amazing footage reveals how spiders fly.
Thanks to @Mogroith.
Quote of the Day:
Few men have virtue to withstand the highest bidder.