Do you get something out of our daily news briefs? If so, please consider throwing a dollar our way via our Patreon page!
- The Universe is not a simulation…but we can now simulate it.
- The quest to break America’s most mysterious code – and find $60 million in buried treasure.
- Is this inscribed stone a notorious forgery, or the answer to America’s oldest mystery?
- 3000-year-old geoglyphs may depict the heavens.
- Preternatural modern faeries: digging into the data of a recent survey about fairies.
- Related story: Fairies continue to be seen in the modern day, according to this new research.
- Warrior monks and video technoids: documents of the U.S. Army’s First Earth Battalion, 1979-1982.
- Missing Air Force officer found after more than 30 years – was he linked with an infamous UFO controversy?
- As a dust storm envelops the Red Planet, NASA loses contact with its Opportunity rover.
- This is what God looks like, according to American Christians.
- Repossessed: exploring the hit new horror movie Hereditary and Hollywood’s love of the haunted house.
- LSD and DMT caused the brain to form new connections in flies and rats.
- Watch strange, glowing bacteria harpoon and swallow DNA to evolve.
- The science of the unscientific.
- Research finds that human brains synchronize when under collective threat.
- Mystery ‘rocket launch’ solved.
- Video of the Day: How we’ll become cyborgs and extend human potential.
Quote of the Day:
During the twilight years of this century, I believe humans will be unrecognizable in morphology and dynamics from what we are today.
Hugh Herr (‘Team Cyborg’ at MIT)