- Confidential military report analyzing ‘Tic-Tac’ UFO revealed.
- Does Guillermo del Toro’s UFO experience offer support for the ‘co-creation’ hypothesis for high strangeness events?
- This physicist’s ideas of time will blow your mind.
- Video of famous UFO site wins Australian art prize.
- What I learned studying real vampires.
- Teen claims he visited heaven during near-death experience.
- Fish and chip shop owner who ‘died for four minutes‘ after being hit by a car claims he went to heaven and saw late Australian media mogul Kerry Packer. You sure that was heaven bro?
- The popular creation story of astronomy is wrong.
- Slug life: were memories really transplanted between snails, or were they just reflexes? (Debate with the paper’s author continues in comment thread beneath the article)
- Sam Harris and the myth of perfectly rational thought.
- Robots grow mini-organs from human stem cells. There’s your concept, dystopian sci-fi writers, you got it from here.
- Our sky is an ocean, teeming with life.
- Image of the Day: Birdnado.
Thanks Kay and @UnlikelyWorlds.
Quote of the Day:
Hate, in the long run, is about as nourishing as cyanide.