- NASA is going to make a big announcement today about the search for alien life.
- Meanwhile, Congress wants to spend $10 million to search for aliens.
- UFO religions back in the news.
- The U.S. Air Force once had a plan to stop the Earth rotating, by firing one thousand rockets at the same time.
- The (really) astonishing hypothesis – can humans see into the future?
- Freeman Dyson suggests interstellar colonization could be done by sending a whole planet’s worth of embryos in a ‘Noah’s Ark egg’.
- The military made a robot that fuels itself by eating biological organisms. This should end well…
- Neuroscientists find first evidence that animals can mentally replay past events.
- Authorities warn Hawaii’s Kilauea volcano could explosively erupt.
- Long-ignored by white archaeologists as a mere footnote to ancient Egypt, modern scientists are now racing to document what’s left of the amazing treasures of ancient Nubia.
- Mysterious massive stone ball discovered by Bosnian.
- 699 Persian and Arabic inscriptions found under the Caspian Sea near a castle that sank after an earthquake and subsequent tsunami might be spells. Powerful magic right there…
- Who owns Mars?
- Greenland’s hand-sized wooden maps were used for story-telling, not navigation.
- Video of the Day: The Doomsday Seed Vault is in danger…oddly, because of climate change.
Quote of the Day:
You will live to see man-made horrors beyond your comprehension.