- ‘Secret chamber’ in Tutankhamun’s tomb does not exist, Egyptian authorities conclude. And they will definitely not be opening this non-secret chamber once the media hype dies down…
- No time for aliens: how the British Ministry of Defence tried to prove no-one is out there.
- A first look at U.S. government documents which prove the Pentagon’s UFO study was real.
- Dyson Spheres, the ultimate alien megastructures, appear to be missing from our galaxy.
- The mysterious carved stone balls of Scotland – who made them, and why?
- ‘Miracle’ boy who was apparently brain dead wakes after parents sign organ donation papers and tells of near-death experience.
- No death and an enhanced life: is the future transhuman?
- Afrofuturism: why black science fiction ‘can’t be ignored’.
- No, a study didn’t just prove that mobile phones cause brain cancer.
- 7 proposed explanations for the Loch Ness Monster.
- How chasing Bigfoot can lead to actual science.
- Image of the Day: Check out the device that was used to resuscitate canaries in coal mines. What, you thought they had an endless canary supply and just let them die?
Quote of the Day:
By denying the reality of [UFO] reports, brushing aside the witnesses…and treating them like fools or crooks, the academic skeptics are actually teaching the public that science is impotent at studying the phenomenon.