- Biohacker who famously injected himself with a DIY herpes treatment in front of an audience found dead in a flotation tank.
- Is this the real reason for the location of the Georgia Guidestones?
- In defense of New Age: A historian argues that it’s time to reclaim and reform alternative spirituality.
- The Taj Mahal is changing colour.
- We could find aliens by spotting their satellites.
- Looking for UFOs with all the wrong acronyms.
- Hitler’s skull: a new book reopens the decades-old controversy about how exactly Adolf Hitler died, and what happened to his body.
- Saintly relic rescued from a rubbish bin.
- Jeff Bezos’ focus on space spending sparks questions about philanthropy.
- Flat Earth theory explains movement of the planets with the ‘Pac-Man effect’.
- Can science prove reincarnation?
- French museum ‘disaster’ as gallery discovers half its art collection is fake.
- The macabre world of mind-controlling parasites.
- Your genome may have already been hacked.
- Millions of ladybugs are converging on a remote radio tower in Australia and nobody knows why.
Quote of the Day:
We are the major agency through which good and evil qualities of the spirit become actors in our world. Without us there is very little of love, mercy, or compassion. Yet we can also be agents of hate, and cruelty and cold indifference. Only we can consciously work to improve this imperfect world. It is not enough for us to merely drift with the current.
The Georgia Guidestones Handbook