- Trump delays full release of some JFK assassination files until 2021, bowing to ‘national security concerns’.
- What if aliens met racists? Leading UFO organization in turmoil after racism controversy.
- Archaeologists discover that humans and Neandertals sailed the Mediterranean Sea at least 130,000 years ago.
- Why can’t we figure out how the Vikings crossed the Atlantic?
- Learning to speak plant-inese.
- Australia’s mysterious ‘Gympie pyramid’ slated for destruction.
- North Korea’s secret weapon: A huge electromagnetic storm.
- The Tasmanian Tiger (thylacine) could soon be brought back from extinction – but should it?
- Researchers are keeping pig brains alive outside the body.
- Google Maps anomaly: the Kazakhstan pentagram.
- Archaeologists uncover horrifying scene of the ritual sacrifice of 140 children in Peru.
- The drumbeats of Amazonian tribes communicate messages by mimicking human speech.
- DNA can store near limitless data in almost zero space.
- Brazilian surfer breaks world record by surfing the biggest ever wave.
- Video of the Day: Stand-up paddle-boarder hit by a dolphin.
Thanks to @AdamGorightly.
Quote of the Day:
Conformity is the jailer of freedom and the enemy of growth.
John F. Kennedy