ParaMania 2018: T-minus 604,800 seconds…
- Proxima Centauri just released a flare so powerful it was visible to the naked eye –great news for Earth stargazers, bad news for Proxima Centaurians.
- The search for life across light years.
- NASA begins to build the next Mars rover for 2020 launch.
- This Washington Post story on Buzz Aldrin denying he saw an alien ship during Apollo 11, shows anti-UFO mentality is alive and well in mainstream media.
- Wonders in the Sky: Unidentified flying objects that made an impact in early history.
- UFOs in Japanese folklore and the mystery of the Utsuro-bune.
- “We are a species with amnesia” – Graham Hancock gives a two-hour masterclass on ‘alternative archaeology’.
- Paradise Lost? In the ancient city of Teotihuacan, even commoners lived in palaces.
- Orangutans use plant extracts to treat pain.
- Witches, frog-gods, and the deepening schism of Internet religions.
- 6 spell-bending stories of heroism from Celtic mythology.
- Britain’s secret theft of Ethiopia’s most wondrous manuscripts.
- As part of its psychic research, the CIA explored claims of Soviet superweapons.
- ‘The Boy Who Came Back from Heaven’ now wants his day in court.
- Can Science examine Magic? Radio Misterioso interviews Dean Radin.
- Paranormal researcher and author Guy Lyon Playfair has sadly passed away.
- University offers research fellowship devoted to studying famous psychic.
- Haunted house owner reveals details of Bothell Hell House.
- Crime-predicting A.I. is no longer science fiction. It’s about to roll out in India.
- Red Pill of the Day: When asked about chemtrails, Amazon’s Alexa went all Alex Jones.
Thanks to Greg.
Quote of the Day:
The universe looks less like a big machine than a big thought.