- Vatican to hold exorcist training course after ‘rise in possessions’.
- That time Jesus trekked through India and Tibet…allegedly.
- Spaniard raised by wolves disappointed with human life.
- The increasingly realistic prospect of ‘extinct animal’ zoos. Wait, I think we’ve seen that movie…
- Our universe could be destroyed any moment by a collision with a bubble of negative energy.
- How to build a moonbase in four years.
- Anarchy in the UFO.
- When the heavens stopped being perfect.
- A human head transplant would be reckless and ghastly. It’s time to talk about it.
- The FBI and the mystery of the mummy’s head.
- Pilots who saw UFO over Arizona speak out.
- A.I. can help scientists hunt for alien life on exoplanets.
- DARPA eyes neural interfaces to connect warfighters hands-free to advanced military systems.
- The most intriguing theories about 2001: A Space Odyssey.
- Paint me like one of your human girls: A.I.-generated art and the limits of perception.
Quote of the Day:
They say that great beasts once roamed this world, as big as mountains. Yet all that’s left of them is bone and amber. Time undoes even the mightiest of creatures. Just look what it’s done to you.
One day, you will perish. You will lie with the rest of your kind in the dirt…your dreams forgotten, the horrors you faced. Your bones will turn to sand. And upon that sand, a new god will walk. One that will never die. Because this world doesn’t belong to you, or the people who came before. It belongs to someone who is yet to come.
Dolores (in ‘Westworld’)