Thanks to those people who clicked through and supported us on Patreon yesterday – you rock!
- We could discover aliens before 2100, leading SETI scientist predicts.
- From David Bowie to Kim Wilde, why are popstars obsessed with aliens? (Note: Kim Wilde recently bought a copy of Jacques Vallee’s Passport to Magonia!)
- We asked astronauts if they think aliens exist. Here’s what they said.
- Outrage as concrete is poured on ancient temple at Göbekli Tepe.
- No, Easter isn’t pagan either.
- A megaflood-powered mile-high waterfall refilled the Mediterranean in ancient times.
- Could we actually nuke an asteroid to save Earth?
- Culture change through wonder.
- Director of The Exorcist witnessed an actual exorcism at the Vatican for his upcoming documentary on the phenomenon.
- Zodiac killer’s unsolved code “behaves like fake ciphers” and therefore probably a ruse.
- Was the FBI searching for lost Civil War gold in Pennsylvania.
- UFOs spotted speeding past rescue helicopter. Or you know, two birds.
- Do you believe in miracles? Here’s why they make perfect sense for many.
Quote of the Day:
Words are events, they do things, change things. They transform both speaker and hearer; they feed energy back and forth and amplify it. They feed understanding or emotion back and forth and amplify it.
Ursula K. Le Guin