- Mysterious ‘Disease X‘ could be the next deadly global epidemic, WHO warns.
- Astronaut Scott Kelly spent a year in space – and now he has different DNA than his identical twin brother.
- The military keeps encountering UFOs – why doesn’t the Pentagon care?
- Rare horseshoe-shaped cloud snapped over Nevada. Or cloaked bird-of-prey-style spaceship being tested out of Area 51, you decide!
- We probably won’t hear from aliens – but by the time we do, they’ll be dead anyhow.
- Can Steven Spielberg’s A.I. help us better understand the possible source of alien encounters, DMT trips and Virgin Mary apparitions?
- Star-gazing: why millennials are turning to astrology.
- From the pyramids to Stonehenge – were prehistoric people astronomers?
- In China and Japan, temples may be rebuilt and ancient warriors cast again – there is nothing sacred about the ‘original’.
- Dancing with the blade: “Papa Machete” explores a secret Haitian martial art.
- We need to be mindful as we develop thought-reading tech.
- When an A.I. eventually kills someone, who will be legally responsible?
- ‘Aliens have been here for a long time‘, says ’80s pop legend Kim Wilde.
- Image of the Day: The richest man in the world is certainly not a creepy Illuminati overlord, nuh-uh, no way…
Quote of the Day:
Man suffers only because he takes seriously what the gods made for fun.