Do we still have human readers, or are you all Russian bots now?
- Blood on the Shroud – an interview with the blood investigator of the Shroud of Turin Research Project.
- The reasons for the ancient surgery known as trepanation remain unknown.
- The forgotten power of the imagination.
- Mindfulness is going mainstream because of science.
- Why can some people hear colours?
- Dr Penny Sartori discusses her research into near-death experiences on the latest Skeptiko podcast.
- Japanese scientists just used AI to read minds and it’s amazing.
- Would you hack your own body? The case for human augmentation.
- Would you opt for immortality?
- Iconic stellar ring much stranger than previously thought.
- This weird Google Earth picture does not show a crashed UFO.
- Long-time Fortean researcher and commentator Peter Rogerson has sadly passed away.
- A mysterious magnetic anomaly under Africa could be the precursor to Earth’s poles swapping places.
- Thousands of starfish have washed up dead in England, covering beaches.
- Related? Someone dropped a life-size Jason Vorhees statue to the bottom of a lake to freak out scuba divers.
- “Could we overcome our taboo against cannibalism?” Completely normal atheist person Richard Dawkins wants to eat lab-grown human meat.
- Image of the Day: A UFO…on Mars?
Quote of the Day:
I don’t want to achieve immortality through my work. I want to achieve immortality through not dying.