- Pollution threatens underwater archeology site in Mexico.
- This is how the first stars of the Universe might have looked.
- New theory on Moon formation explained.
- New species of water bear found in a… parking lot?
- Extraterrestrial life on icy Enceladus might flourish.
- Never mind the Russians –what about an alien cyber-attack?
- “Where are the UFO leaders of tomorrow?” Mark O’Connell asks.
- Aliens exist: Short but sweet article about Tom DeLonge’s crusade on The Fader.
- Yours truly was recently interviewed on The Paracast. It was a fun chat filled with speculation about my favorite subject — UFOs.
- Apparently InfoWars is a horrible place to work in –I’m shocked I tell you, SHOCKED!
- Doctor Gloom’s crypt of curiosities.
- Scientist John Bindernagel spent decades stalking Sasquatch. Time for Patty to join #MeToo?
- The bizarre mystery of the giant king hare of Dorset.
- The mermaid of Fornham All Saints.
- Is death still frightening if you believe the self is an illusion?
- Red Pill of the Day: A man injected his junk with stem cells to make it bigger –smart enough to biohack, still dumb enough to believe size matters.
Thanks to T’Challa, Nakia, Shuri and Okoye.
Quote of the Day:
The distinction between the past, present and future is only a stubbornly persistent illusion.