Would you like a SIGNED COPY of Jacques Vallee’s Passport to Magonia? Support the Grail and you’re in with a chance of winning it!
- Breaking news from Proxima b: A colossal stellar flare just blasted Earth’s closest exoplanet.
- Search for Planet Nine comes up empty – but were high winds on Earth to blame?
- These astronauts saw Earth from space – here’s how it changed them.
- Related: the Overview Effect.
- Life can survive in the most Mars-like place on Earth.
- British singer Robbie Williams tells 60 Minutes about his UFO experience.
- Fairies continue to be seen in the modern day, according to this new research.
- Is death still frightening if you believe the self is an illusion? An astonishing study of Tibetan Buddhists.
- Electric wave engulfs brain at first blush of consciousness.
- Why are some mushrooms ‘magic‘? A new study offers an evolutionary explanation.
- Getting high with the Most High: Drugs in the Bible.
- The shape of ancient dice suggests shifting beliefs in fate and chance.
- White settlers buried the truth about mysterious ancient mound cities.
- African rainforests vanished for 600 years, then bounced back – why?
- The military wants genetically-modified sea creatures to snitch on enemy ships.
- Echolocation could help blind people learn to navigate like bats.
- Alex Jones just one strike away from a YouTube ban after posting videos claiming Parkland students were crisis actors.
- Minority Report: Predictive policing being tested secretly in New Orleans.
Quote of the Day:
We are caged by our cultural programming. Culture is a mass hallucination, and when you step outside the mass hallucination you see it for what it’s worth.