- Inside Robert Bigelow’s decades-long obsession with UFOs.
- Black holes could erase your past.
- Europe’s first artists were Neandertals.
- Dead Sea Scrolls deciphered: Esoteric code reveals ancient priestly calendar.
- Black Panther and the real, lost Wakandas.
- Five technologies from William Gibson’s sci-fi classic Neuromancer that are almost here.
- Speaking of William Gibson: Nature turned the sky above Rome into terrifying TV static.
- Don’t worry about A.I. going bad – the minds behind it are the danger.
- A top-secret U.S. military base will melt out of the Greenland ice sheet.
- NASA planetary protection officer suggests loosening limits on exploring Mars for life.
- Space start-up wants to catapult payloads into space.
- The alien who needed a new head.
- Why conspiracy theorists are obsessed with CERN.
- More fish fall from the sky at Fulshear, Texas – are birds to blame?
- Video of the Day: A whole other universe.
Quote of the Day:
The sky above the port was the color of television, tuned to a dead channel.
William Gibson, ‘Neuromancer’