新年快乐! Let’s just say these links are for the dogs…
- Can dogs be reincarnated?
- Do animals fear the paranormal?
- David Duchovny welcomes abduction by alien ‘motherfuckers’.
- Turns out the crypto-currency craze ‘hinders the search for alien life’. One needs intelligence to find intelligence, ĉu ne?
- In a similar vein, if that website is slow it could be caused by stealth cryptocurrency mining.
- Kinda like medieval monk marginalia. From proposals to snarks: the messages that scientists sneak into their papers
- I hate egotistical oligarchs too! Shooting a Tesla into orbit: A slap in the face to real science.
- Here’s a SpaceX conspiracy missed by mainstream bloggers: Starman is David Bowie’s corpse launched into space.
- A majority of Americans are planning for an extraterrestrial invasion. Here’s hoping they’re not as awful as our ‘elected’ politicians..
- Then again, does the Illuminati control the world? Maybe it’s not such a mad idea…
- Russian police summon priests to exorcise poltergeist. Here’s the original report, in Russian.
- Move over, Boston Dynamics. Here’s my robot project.
Thanks to Tyler Kokjohn, Peter F Kapnistos, Greg Taylor, Red Pill Junkie, and viewers like you.
“Rompu, rompu la murojn inter la popoloj!”
– L.L. Zamenhof