Let the children use it…
- Starman, driving in the sky: Elon Musk’s SpaceX just launched a Tesla Roadster into space.
- Meanwhile, this Flat-Earther tried to fly in his steam-powered rocket, but it didn’t even ignite. Bad time to ask if he had a car on-board as well?
- Two asteroids will zip closely past the Earth this week – safely (nobody sneeze!).
- Brain stimulation is all the rage – but it may not stimulate the brain.
- The strange and twisted life of “Frankenstein”.
- The not-so-unlikely worlds of our future, discussed.
- You thought quantum mechanics was weird: check out entangled time.
- A single mutation 25 years ago created an all-female species of crayfish that reproduces asexually in huge numbers, and they are literally taking over the world.
- Seeing through the man with the X-ray eyes.
- Accused serial killer’s methods eerily match Stephen King story.
- The Middle Ages were pretty interesting, actually.
- The first Britons were black, DNA study reveals.
- Why communication from a ‘locked-in’ child is a miracle we must question.
- Does aging have a reset button?
- Video of the Day: Take a left at planet Earth.
Quote of the Day:
I think and think for months, for years. Ninety-nine times the conclusion is false. The hundredth time I am right.