46 and 2 is just ahead of me…
- Did the ancient Greeks sail to Canada?
- Stonehenge tunnel could destroy ‘unique library’ of early history
- An ancient virus may be responsible for human consciousness.
- Will we ever be able to upload a mind to a new body, like in the new Netflix series Altered Carbon?
- Who invented the mind-body problem?
- This chemist is unlocking the secrets of alchemy.
- Demystifying the Winchester Mystery House, the real-world labyrinthine mansion that is the focus of a new horror film.
- Unearthing Paolo Gorini, the Petrifier. (Warning: Images of dead people)
- People have been leaving their marks on these rocks since the bronze age.
- Neanderthals used fire to perfect hardwood tools 170,000 years ago.
- Many animals can count – some better than you.
- Elon Musk is sending his Tesla into space this week, but it’s really a test of a crewed mission to Mars.
- Smart glasses are coming this year, and I’m not ready.
- Video of the Day: Dodge’s controversial Superbowl ad, but while wearing the sunglasses from They Live.
Quote of the Day:
There is a definite move away from capitalism, whether we conceive of it as conscious or unconscious. Capitalism finds herself like a losing football team in the last quarter trying all types of tactics to survive.
Martin Luther King Jr