The latest issue of the Journal of Scientific Exploration (JSE) is now out, and articles from it are viewable online for those interested. Article include an investigation of reincarnation cases from Japan, the identity of Shakespeare, and analysis of various facets of an occult-themed séance.
The full list of content in JSE 31:4, with direct links to the PDFs, is below.
- Same-Family Cases of the Reincarnation Type in Japan – OHKADO MASAYUKI
- A Test of an Occult-Themed Séance: Examining Anomalous Events, Psychosomatic Symptoms, Transliminality, and Electromagnetic Fields – BRIAN R. LAYTHE, ELIZABETH COOPER LAYTHE, LUCINDA WOODWARD
- William Shakespeare: A Study of the Poet and Five Famous Contemporaries Who between Them Used the Rune Ciphers to Reveal His True Identity – DAVID L. ROPER
- Shakespeare: The Authorship Question, a Bayesian Approach [reprinted from 2008] – PETER A. STURROCK
- Evading the Challenge of Psychical Research
William James: Psychical Research and the Challenge of Modernity by Krister Dylan Knapp – MICHAEL GROSSO
- Ancient Ocean Crossings: Reconsidering the Case for Contacts with the Pre-Columbian America by Stephen C. Jett – DAVID DEMING
- The Dream Interpretation Dictionary: Symbols, Signs, and Meanings by J. M. DeBord – JACQUIE E. LEWIS
- Astrology and Popular Religion in the Modern West: Prophecy, Cosmology, and
the New Age Movement by Nicholas Campion – GERHARD MAYER