Hoping for good news in tonight’s State of the Unicorn address…
- Artificial intelligence may have cracked the Voynich Manuscript.
- National Treasure: the CIA hid historical artifacts in the walls of their headquarters – twice.
- World’s tallest man and shortest woman visit the Giza pyramids.
- Ten top scientists tell what strange new body part they’d like to have.
- Bill Clinton and UFOs: did he ever find out if the truth was out there? (insert cigar joke here)
- Why astronomers complaining about ‘Humanity Star’ will complain about anything.
- The world’s eight best places to hunt for extraterrestrials and UFOs.
- Fitness tracker data exposes secret U.S. military bases around the world. And also, NSA employees. Peak sousveillance.
- Language of the birds: Snake alarm call is understoody by birds and makes them scan for approaching reptiles.
- Orange cave crocodiles may be mutating into a new species. Trumpodiles!
- Who killed the Nazi botanist trying to wipe out cocaine?
- Plants, like people, succumb to anesthesia.
- Video of the Day: Surfer rides 115-feet-tall wave.
Quote of the Day:
It must be obvious… that there is a contradiction in wanting to be perfectly secure in a universe whose very nature is momentariness and fluidity.