“I’d take the awe of understanding over the awe of ignorance any day.”
- NASA plans 2019 lunar missions.
- Searching for E.T’s biosignature.
- U.N. throws shade on chemical sunshade.
- Could these two exo-planets harbor life?
- Cracking the Voynich manuscript.
- Unraveling our fear of Jaws.
- A S.E.T.I by any other name…
- Two minutes to midnight.
- How glacial ponds influence water flow.
- How to levitate.
- Pangea 2018.
- A.I. vs. the brain’s speed.
- Scientists clone primates… It begins.
- How big is your monster?
- Faking live video in real time.
- This week’s evidence of the looming robot uprising… ‘Bots with arms & hands.
Quote of the Day:
“A learning experience is one of those things that say, “You know that thing you just did? Don’t do that.”