As you were…
- What’s hiding inside Egypt’s Great Pyramid? Tiny robots may find out.
- Four stars in the night sky have been formally recognized by their Australian Aboriginal names by the world’s astronomical body.
- Scientists searching for alien civilizations want future space telescopes to look for signs of global warming and nuclear blasts on exoplanets.
- SETI and astrobiology: Toward a unified strategy.
- This former Navy pilot, who once chased a UFO, says we should take them seriously.
- The new age of astrology.
- The real Bigfoot: Gigantopithecus would have been terrifying to our ancient ancestors.
- Dogs can’t speak human – but here’s some tech that could change that.
- What does a memory look like?
- The Doomsday Clock ticks on: how close are we to self-destruction?
- Days after Hawaii’s false missile alarm, a new one in Japan.
- Conspiracy theory: these accidental missile alerts aren’t actually accidents.
- Can The X-Files reclaim alien conspiracies from the alt-right?
- Are archaeologists about to find the tomb of King Tut’s wife?
- Grail reader Gwyllm Llwydd has posted his own remembrance of renowned ethnobotanist Dale Pendell, who passed away over the weekend.
- Should the FDA ban people from genetically engineering themselves?
- Our evolving understanding of autistic prodigies since Rain Man.
Thanks to Gwyllm and @AnomalistNews.
Quote of the Day:
We take in matter that has a low degree of organization; we put it through mental filters, and we extrude jewelry, gospels, space shuttles. This is what we do. We are like coral animals embedded in a technological reef of extruded psychic objects.