Enjoy TDG in 2017?
Then make sure we stay in business in 2018. Do NOT take us for granted.
- 2017 was a bumper year for Nessie sightings.
- Streaming has made pagliacci out of us all…
- Origin of life on this planet reset at 4 billion years.
- People in the 3rd World could entirely bypass the 20th century’s energy hurdles and embrace solar energy right now.
- George Knapp interviews Senator Reid about that Pentagon UFO program everybody and their mom’s dog is talking about.
- It’s “disclosure week” for Magic Leap, too!
- In the future you could become a knight in shiny, diamond-hard armor.
- The United States takes us one step closer to the Zombie Apocalypse.
- Why Neuroscience is largely irrelevant to Ethics.
- There’s a therapist who wants to hear about your awkward Trump nightmares.
- Tangentially Speaking talks to Kelly Brogan, renegade psychiatrist.
- Western men are touch-starved.
- The psychology behind paranormal beliefs.
- The Sphinx of Balochistan: Is it a man-made, rock-cut, architectural marvel?
- Red Pill of the Day: Turns out chairs do grow in trees!
Thanks to Greg Taylor, for inviting me more than 10 years ago to embark in the greatest adventure of my life. Feliz Navidad, Grailers!
Quote of the Day:
I am not sure that I exist, actually. I am all the writers that I have read, all the people that I have met, all the women that I have loved; all the cities I have visited.
Jorge Luis Borges