Remember kids, palm trees and Xmas lights just don’t mix…
- The minds of plants.
- Something really fascinating happens when you give plants anaesthetic.
- Jumping castles in space! Bigelow Aerospace reveals its new ‘inflatable space stations’, and they’re wild.
- Warp speed: the hype of hyperspace.
- A.I. eavesdrops on dolphins and discovered six unknown click types.
- Poison frog’s homing skills baffle scientists.
- Neutrinos suggest solution to the mystery of the Universe’s existence.
- Could ‘The Force’ of Star Wars be explainable using quantum physics?
- Dark side of the moon: Motorcycle deaths linked to full moons.
- How science can deal with real magic.
- Image of the Day: Break your brain with this new optical illusion.
Quote of the Day:
The truth may be puzzling. It may take some work to grapple with. It may be counterintuitive. It may contradict deeply held prejudices. It may not be consonant with what we desperately want to be true. But our preferences do not determine what’s true.