Grab a book from Daily Grail Publishing as a Xmas gift for your weird loved ones (or sneakily for your own holiday reading pleasure)…
- DNA says ‘Yeti’ evidence comes from bears…but will believers be convinced?
- Putting the E.T. in ethics: the discovery of independent life beyond Earth would have deep philosophical implications for us, and our ideas of mortality.
- Jupiter’s weirdest moon looks better than ever for finding aliens.
- Jesus’ secret revelations? Copy of forbidden teachings found in Egypt.
- How bacteria help regulate our blood pressure.
- Plunge into a (virtual reality) black hole.
- ‘Let the soul dangle‘: how mind-wandering spurs creativity.
- Massive, intact sphinx head discovered in California sand dunes.
- Viking-era stone carved with runes found in Norway.
- The man behind the magical resistance, and his life on the fringe.
- There’s a saintly severed arm touring Canada, and it’s metal as hell.
- Why Krampus will drag you to hell tonight, according to mythology.
- Video of the Day: Lightning at 1000 frames per second.
Quote of the Day:
The saddest journey in the world is the one that follows a precise itinerary.
Guillermo del Toro