- Bronze Age artifacts used meteoric iron. Though, regular Grail readers knew. this. already.
- Related: Were meteorites the original gods worshipped by ancient people?
- Mystery stone could be the oldest representation of the zodiac ever discovered.
- Did ancient Buddhists map the journey to the afterlife?
- Bad news for current politicians: in near-death experience, this man saw hell where he felt all the bad things he did to others.
- How the god you worship influences the ghosts you see.
- Voyager 1 just fired up its backup thrusters for the first time in 37 years.
- Mysterious incoming radar signal picked up by meteor detector.
- A genius physicist ponders the nature of reality.
- Rising seas will swallow 14,000 historic sites in the U.S., report warns.
- Predictable humans: algorithm can predict how a region will vote by using Google Street View to analyse ratio of sedans to SUVs.
- Rap battles aren’t what they used to be: In the Welsh folkloric tradition of Mari Lwyd, a horse skull visits your home around Christmas, and you must best it in poetry or allow it inside.
- Frightening and enlightening: the phenomenology of modern fairies.
- For a brief time in 1978, Italy had a televised Satanic variety show.
Quote of the Day:
Falsehood flies, and truth comes limping after it, so that when men come to be undeceived, it is too late; the jest is over, and the tale hath had its effect