- Elon Musk calls for regulation of AI/robotics development after calling them “humanity’s biggest existential threat”.
- Euthanasia activist designs 3D-printable ‘suicide machine’, with a detachable capsule that can be used as a coffin. But does it cost 25 cents?
- Ghost in a box: the haunting history of television broadcast intrusions.
- Woman dies on operating table, sees heaven and future events, and returns to life a different person.
- This doctor claims to remove extraterrestrial implants from the bodies of alien abductees.
- Could we genetically-modify astronauts to handle the difficulties of space travel?
- Physicist explores the possibility of a universe previous to the Big Bang.
- Lightning bolts are churning out antimatter all over planet Earth.
- Researchers show that people on the autism spectrum have different — and even opposite — reactions to unconsciously perceived odors produced by the human body.
- Ancient methods of contraception: even Tutankhamun wore protection.
- The true story behind Turkey’s ancient ‘underwater castle’.
- In the underground rivers and flooded caves of Mexico’s Yucatan Peninsula, where Mayan lore described a fantastical underworld, scientists have found a cryptic methane-based world.
- ‘Yeti bones‘ were actually just bears, DNA analysis shows.
- More than 30 new species – including an electric blue tarantula – discovered in the Guyana rainforest.
- Research shows that earthworms can thrive even in Mars soil.
- Johns Hopkins University researchers are studying the effects of magic mushroom chemical on the brains of long-term meditators.
- The psychedelic toad.
- How to read the Tarot.
- Image(s) of the Day: Juno’s eyes on Jupiter.
Quote of the Day:
Be still now and listen, for your chance may not come again.
Vrillon, Ashtar Galactic Command