- Vrillon: the alien voice hoax that became a legend.
- Recent related story: TV broadcast interrupted by ’emergency message’ quoting famous ‘Area 51 caller’ from Art Bell show (and later used by Tool in a Lateralus album track).
- The tyranny of extraterrestrial messaging: talking to the rest of the universe takes a whole lot of patience.
- Hunting aliens is the new hobby of the super-rich.
- UFO sightings: Is the government withholding an interest in alien life?
- Alien life? Bacteria ‘that had not been there’ found on hull of International Space Station, Russian cosmonaut says.
- Lone researchers with radical ideas may hold the keys to science’s unanswered questions.
- ‘Mental time travel’: A neuroscientist discusses precognition.
- A secret room full of Michelangelo’s sketches will soon open in Florence.
- Secret passageway to cenote found beneath Chichen Itza pyramid.
- What does your conspiracy chart say about you?
- Leaning on the stars to make sense of the world.
- Steven Spielberg’s E.T. and owls.
- The strange and gruesome story of the Greenland shark, the longest-living vertebrate on Earth.
- Video of the Day: So, was Thor 3 that good, or was it just the Led Zeppelin frosting?
Quote of the Day:
Two possibilities exist: either we are alone in the Universe or we are not. Both are equally terrifying.
Arthur C. Clarke