Grab a book from Daily Grail Publishing as a Xmas gift for your weird loved ones (or sneakily for your own holiday reading pleasure)…
- This former NASA engineer has debunked pretty much every online UFO sighting.
- Please stop annoying this NASA scientist with your ridiculous Planet X doomsday theories.
- Mysterious signals are probably coming from space every second, and no-one can explain why.
- The comet that sparked a worldwide flood ‘myth’.
- That interstellar asteroid is pretty strange. Could it be…?
- What lies beneath? The Earth is not a solid mass of rock: its hot, dark, fractured subsurface is home to weird and wonderful life forms.
- UK water firms admit using divining rods to find leaks and pipes.
- 19th century artist let his imagination run wild with his fanciful representations of Mesoamerican culture, adding elephants, lions, and suspicious architecture.
- What we don’t tell our children: Love, death, and other forgotten traditions.
- Skeleton of a massive extinct sea cow found on Siberian island.
- Why did the chicken cross the Atlantic?
- What would the world be like if all animals had human-level intelligence?
- Video of the Day: Further proof that octopuses are the ninjas of the sea.
Quote of the Day:
In matters of conscience, the law of the majority has no place.