Squeegee your third eye with a book from Daily Grail Publishing…
- Could ‘water worlds’ actually be the worst place to look for E.T? Exoplanet hunters rethink the search for alien life.
- How to give Mars an atmosphere, maybe.
- Dark Star, and staring into the cosmic abyss.
- Doomsday on Ice: Rapid collapse of Antarctic glaciers could flood coastal cities by the end of this century.
- A close-up view of the mysterious ancient stone structures in Saudi Arabia’s desert.
- Indonesia can’t stop its illegal treasure hunters from stripping the country of its precious antiquities.
- Skeletons may identify the authors of the Dead Sea Scrolls.
- Why death may not be so final in the future, thanks to these creepy technologies.
- Remote Viewing Reality: Notes from a weekend spent with a psychic spy.
- Is this a possible answer to the mystery of Australia’s famous Westall UFO case?
- Infiltrating the Flat Earth International Conference.
- Virtual time travel lets you go back in time and rewrite the past.
- The last of the iron lungs.
- Mysterious 3ft wide gel balls discovered off the coast of Norway.
- Birds rub ants on themselves, and no-one knows why.
Quote of the Day:
Death gives meaning to our lives. It gives importance and value to time. Time would become meaningless if there were too much of it.