Looking for some great new reading for Xmas? Grab a book from Daily Grail Publishing, and help keep this site running in the process!
- The Chinese may have beaten Columbus to the Americas by 70 years.
- Australian aboriginal symbols found on mysterious 12,000-year-old pillar in Turkey.
- Mysteries of the Mayan ‘snake god’ could be revealed after secret passageway is discovered beneath 1000-year-old Mexican pyramid.
- Aerial images may unlock the enigma of ancient stone structures recently discovered in Saudi Arabia.
- The mysterious ancient Roman cult that continues to vex scholars.
- Largest scientific ayahuasca study ever reveals its psychological benefits.
- The saintliness of undecayed corpses.
- Forty years on, the Church of the SubGenius reveals the true story of the long con.
- How indigenous and black artists are using science fiction to imagine a better future.
- Technopocalypse: will advances in science and engineering eventually kill us all?
- Superstitions of scientists.
- High cognitive ability not a safeguard from conspiratorial thinking, paranormal beliefs. They say that like it’s a bad thing…
- Recently released FBI files show Scientology founder L. Ron Hubbard offering to inform on members of his own organization.
- The gibberish that sparked one of the internet’s oldest unsolved mysteries.
- How to make a homunculus.
- Ashes to ashes, stardust to stardust: the newest request for ‘burial’ is out of this world.
- Fuzzying the physics in order to solve a black hole paradox.
- Image(s) of the Day: New photos of the mysterious stone structures in Saudi Arabia.
Quote of the Day:
Three things in human life are important: the first is to be kind; the second is to be kind; and the third is to be kind.