- Egyptian Ministry of Antiquities announces international investigation into the newly-found ‘secret chamber’ in the Great Pyramid.
- Pyramid scan scientist says they have discovered more ‘anomalies’ within the Great Pyramid of Giza.
- Was the Trojan horse a boat? Man, ancient history is like an Old Spice commercial…
- World’s oldest wine found in 8000-year-old jars in Georgia.
- Were ancient stone-tool use marks actually made by crocodiles?
- Scientists may have found the chemical compound that started life.
- The beautiful intelligence of microbes.
- Witchcraft artifacts cast a spell in occult exhibit.
- Okay, be paranoid: Crazy, crackpot conspiracy theories that were actually true.
- International Flat Earth conference sold out. Did attendees come from around the world?
- Russian billionaire will fund alien-hunting mission to Saturn’s moon Enceladus.
- NASA’s rocket to deep space may not be ready until 2020.
- Video of the Day: Becoming squid.
Quote of the Day:
We are what we pretend to be, so we must be careful about what we pretend to be.