- Could this be Atlantis? Incredible aerials of island discovered in the middle of the Pacific spark theories it is the mythical ancient lost city.
- Does this 2 million-year-old rock represent the dawn of humans sharing information with each other?
- Graham Hancock on the Zoroastrian texts of ancient Persia and what they reveal about advanced ancient civilizations.
- The zombie diseases of climate change: what lurks in the Arctic’s thawing permafrost?
- Fantastic beasts and how to rank them.
- Here’s what E.T. could actually look like.
- Green Bank observatory embraces its alien-hunting future.
- The past, present, and future of artificial intelligence.
- The subatomic discovery that physicists considered keeping secret.
- Why nobody believed Einstein when he discovered how light worked.
- The terrifying Japanese demon festival that probably sends kids into therapy for life.
- Why enlightenment, spiritual gurus and higher consciousness are a con.
- Tracing the development of the Doppelgänger.
Quote of the Day:
Earth provides enough to satisfy every man’s needs, but not every man’s greed.