- Egyptian archaeologist criticizes pyramid void ‘discovery’ (see last week’s story about the void here).
- Picking apart the words of Herodotus: was he the father of history, or lies?
- A gigantic ‘man-made’ sphere discovered in Bosnia is claimed to have been created by an ancient civilization.
- Did America’s first immigrants travel by land, or sea?
- Gigantic Totten glacier in Antarctica is ‘melting from beneath’ and could cause sea levels to rise by 11 feet.
- Why the idea that the world is in terminal decline is so dangerous.
- Newly-discovered species of orangutan is rarest great ape on Earth.
- Government files and the Abominable Snowman.
- 21st century version of the Philadelphia Experiment: Did Russia make this ship disappear?
- We need new fairy stories and folk tales to guide us out of today’s dark woods.
- Sci-fi script writers rejoice: scientists suggest that E.T. would be shaped by natural selection and so could ‘look like us’.
- UFOs, dolphins, nuclear war and communism: the stranger than sci-fi political party.
- How Denver Airport became an icon of the Illuminati.
- Magic mushrooms legalisation effort clears first hurdle in California.
Thanks to Blair.
Quote of the Day:
You must not lose faith in humanity. Humanity is an ocean; if a few drops of the ocean are dirty, the ocean does not become dirty.