- Woman’s rare condition causes her to sweat blood, doctors report.
- Where The Walking Dead goes wrong with zombies.
- Pot-smoking ancient warriors who attached enemy body-parts to their horses: getting to know the Scythians.
- Massive ancient underground city once housed 20,000 people.
- Mind-reading A.I. might understand our brains before we do.
- Ten technologies that will change everything.
- Robotic asteroid mining: Bootstrapping the Solar System economy.
- In the 1960s, humanity’s place in the universe changed dramatically as we ventured off the planet, as well as into the minds of apes.
- A new theory explains why the Universe is three-dimensional.
- New-found wormhole allows information to escape black holes.
- Scientists capture rare footage of spooky-ass Arctic jellyfish. Cthulhu’s minions have obviously awakened to prepare for his 2020 Presidential campaign.
- Sabre-toothed cats prowled Europe 200,000 years after supposedly going extinct.
- Mysterious livestock mutilations shock Western Australian farmers.
- Bigfoot reportedly sighted in Northern California, pictures go viral.
- Why we still need monsters.
- Beastly births, ass-popes and satanic hybrids: nothing distils the weirdness of the 16th and 17th century ‘early moderns’ like their woodcuts…the memes of their time.
- In defence of the indefensible: Bishop James Usher and his calculation of the date of Creation.
- The Sphinx as Leo: the long history of an astrological claim.
- 130,000-year-old ‘first Americans’ disproven.
- Stonehenge builders ate food from Scotland.
- Today’s glitch in the Matrix: Car appears from nowhere and collides with another car.
Quote of the Day:
Nothing is so painful to the human mind as a great and sudden change.
Mary Shelley, ‘Frankenstein’