Me: “Lemme tell you something, boy! I remember back in the ole days when The Daily Grail was nothing but monochromatic text on a black background.”
- Hundreds of 7000-year-old stone structures ‘discovered’ in Saudi Arabia.
- How much about what we believe about Ancient History is actually true?
- What we are learning about the last hunter-gatherers and Gobekli Tepe is forcing us to rethink the rise of city-states.
- When it comes to possible Armageddon scenarios, nothing yet beats a good ole fashioned pandemic.
- Kazakhstan horrible nuclear testing legacy should be witnessed by every crazy warmonger dreaming of increasing their nation’s stockpiles.
- Miami Congressional candidate is a Contactee.
- RendleSHAM?: Cosimo Books announces it will suspend the distribution of their book Left at East Gate, by Peter Robbins and Larry Warren.
- Someone in the Metabunk forums found a perfect match for the weird ‘UFO’ shown during Tom DeLonge’s TTS/AAS video presentation (Hint: Not good!).
- Spring-Heeled Jack: The Victorian Boogeyman who terrorized England –and Mothman steampunk cousin.
- Why a bizarre ex-hurricane is pounding Ireland.
- Are we ready for Robot Rompy Pompy? (Not according to this sex-doll brothel owner).
- The secret behind Google’s quantum computers.
- The new version of Google’s AlphaGo learned to play Go entirely on its own, and then beat its previous champion-winning version of itself 100-0 –are you sufficiently worried, now?
- Ailing, elderly chimpanzee embraces her beloved caretaker after recognizing his voice –Damn, even though the Grail is all new and shiny, it’s suddenly all dusty…
- On the last roundtable for Where Did the Road Go? I joined Seriah and Mike Clelland to discuss Depression and the Dark Night of the Soul.
- Owner of vineyard devastated by California wildfires finds a boiling river of wine on his property.
- Red Pill of the Day: Texas man arrested for stealing $1million in fajitas.
Thanks to Greg and all the Grail’s patrons –because now I can say goodbye to that painstaking HTML coding!
Quote of the Day:
If I shut my eyes, I can still feel the fire from those days. And if I open my eyes, I still see the fires all around me. I didn’t like the way the world was, and I believe that there need to be some changes about the way the world is.
John Carlos, African American athlete who raised his fist in protest during the 1968 Olympics in Mexico