”I’d take the awe of understanding over the awe of ignorance any day.”
- The origin of ‘unlucky’ 13.
- The aftermath of nuclear weapons.
- Methane rain shapes Titan.
- Mushrooms may ‘reset’ depression.
- The Sentinel is watching.
- Douglas Adams’ babelfish, realized.
- Early asteroid warning system gets a test run.
- Bring out your dead (insects)!
- Were East Island’s inhabitants all alone?
- Flora & Fauna vs. hurricanes.
- Does ancient clothing reveal Viking – Islamic connection?
- ‘Catatstrophic breeding event’ decimates penguin population.
- The myth of hibernation.
- Teaching crows to pick-up trash.
- Could the Yellowstone supervolcano erupt faster than expected?
- The badass all-female Black Mambas protect wildlife with their lives.
- This week’s evidence of the looming robot uprising… the Phantom ‘transformer’.
Quote of the Day:
The fact that we live at the bottom of a deep gravity well, on the surface of a gas covered planet going around a nuclear fireball 90 million miles away and think this to be normal is obviously some indication of how skewed our perspective tends to be.