- What we can learn from the ghostly myths behind the Northern Lights.
- The real roots of early city states may rip up the textbooks.
- ‘Moon Rock’ aboriginal site in Sydney shows the long association with astronomy and Dreamtime stories.
- Why does this ancient 24-inch stone penis sit in the middle of an historic Buddhist sanctuary?
- Five strange religious beliefs and practices across Africa.
- The scandalous witch hunt that poisoned 17th century France.
- Cosmopolitan goes ghost-hunting under the guidance of a couple of the Grail’s good friends, Dana Matthews and Greg Newkirk (of the Traveling Museum of the Paranormal and the Occult).
- How ‘talking corpses’ were once used to solve murders.
- ‘Slender Man’-inspired attacker tells court how she stabbed victim ‘everywhere’.
- “Something extraordinary” to be revealed at UFO ‘event’ masterminded by Blink-182’s Tom DeLonge.
- Documentary on alien implants convinces filmmaker the topic is not so crazy.
- The world’s top UFO experts ‘are being murdered, one by one‘, conspiracy theorists claim.
- ‘UFO’ spotted over Yellowstone volcano?
- A surprise from the supervolcano under Yellowstone.
- Scientists to probe ecosystem of under-sea lost world hidden for 120,000 years.
- The end of the world as we know it: what’s the draw of dystopian sci-fi?
- Raging Bull: Study finds link between testosterone and stock market instability
- Cargo ships found to double the amount of lightning strikes along their shipping routes.
- Space travel’s existential question.
- Quantum mysteries dissolve if the possibilities are treated as reality.
- Information, please.
- My sudden synesthesia: How I went blind and started hearing colours.
- Video of the Day: Drone captures amazing footage of whales using ‘bubble nets’ to capture and feed on fish.
Thanks to @AnomalistNews.
Quote of the Day:
Man sacrifices his health in order to make money. Then he sacrifices money to recuperate his health. And then he is so anxious about the future that he does not enjoy the present; the result being that he does not live in the present or the future; he lives as if he is never going to die, and then dies having never really lived.
The Dalai Lama