A reminder: everything is amazing right now…
- A new study of acupuncture suggests it may have some benefits, brought about by re-wiring the brain.
- Potent ‘nocebo’: The more expensive a harmless cream, the more pain it inflicts.
- How colours affect human behaviour
- Why we’ll have evidence of aliens – if they exist – by 2035.
- The Flat Earth Theory in the 21st century: just because a scientific conspiracy theory is funny, doesn’t mean it’s a joke.
- Cosmic bubble.
- Unacknowledged aviation: early stealth jet concepts revealed.
- Police arrest drunk ‘time traveller’ from 2048 warning of a coming alien invasion.
- Is perception a ‘controlled hallucination‘? In some cases, not so controlled (see above).
- Ghostly activity at Irish school captured on CCTV?
- The great Romantic poet Lord Byron had a wine goblet made out of a human skull.
- Deciphered ancient tablet sheds light on mysterious ‘sea people’.
- Ten ancient sunken cities and settlements.
- Elon Musk offers to rebuild Puerto Rico’s power grid – using solar.
- Image(s) of the Day: Big images from a small world.
Quote of the Day:
The only way to make sense out of change is to plunge into it, move with it, and join the dance.