Come at Monday like you mean it…
- New observations deepen mystery of ‘alien megastructure’ star. Again.
- New NASA study show our Moon once had an atmosphere.
- This future looks familiar: watching Blade Runner in 2017.
- Related: Be sure to check out our spoiler-free review of the sequel, Blade Runner 2049.
- Different meditation types found to train different parts of the brain.
- Google has built earbuds that translate 40 languages in real time.
- Proton size puzzle deepens.
- When Sputnik orbited the Earth, the American public was shocked. The CIA, newly-released documents show, not so much.
- A ‘sonic attack’ on diplomats in Cuba? These scientists doubt it.
- Here’s how YouTube is spreading conspiracy theories about the Vegas shooting.
- The end of Dana Scully: Gillian Anderson calls it quits on The X-Files after the upcoming season is done.
- The last of the sacred kings.
- The Islamic pirate queen who fought back against European domination.
- Bizarre theory says it’s actually the year 1720 because the early Middle Ages were faked.
Quote of the Day:
The line dividing good and evil cuts through the heart of every human being.