Happy birthday to our very own Red Pill Junkie!
- Physicists find we’re not living in a computer simulation. JUST IN: Photos from the physicists’ press conference.
- Meteorites splashing into ‘warm little ponds’ may have sparked life on Earth.
- The young
alchemistphysicist creating matter from light.
- Multi-millionaire tech engineer founds a religious organization aiming to “develop and promote the realization of a Godhead based on Artificial Intelligence.”
- Fish fall from the sky in northern Mexico.
- How an out-of-body VR experience changed my views on dying.
- Ghost hunters conduct global séance via Facebook at Australia’s ‘oldest mental hospital’.
- Ancient Egyptian animals had a place in the afterlife.
- Little green men from UFOs? World War II mural painted by German prisoners-of-war at Wright-Patterson Air Force Base a mystery
- If space aliens are looking our way, here’s what they might see.
- The mysterious case of the vanishing comet.
- Earth may be close to “threshold of catastrophe“.
Thanks to Jason and Chris.
Quote of the Day:
I wanna free fall, out into nothin’
Gonna leave this, world for awhile.
Tom Petty, “Free Fallin’“